If you have a male body, you’ve probably had the experience of sometimes having an erection when you didn’t want one.
And, sometimes not having one when you wanted one.
When this occurs often – or at the most inconvenient times – it can be stressful or even distressing.
You may be like a lot of guys, where it’s become more common than in the past for you to have problems getting hard or staying hard when you want to.
Has one of these things happened to you?
- It takes more work to get hard or stay hard than when you were younger.
- You experience fear or shame when you think about connecting sexually with other guys
- Your relationship has taken a hit due to your or your partner’s situation
- You think a lot about how to get hard or stay hard, especially with another guy
- You worry that guys won’t see you a second time because you didn’t get hard or stay hard
- You might take a pill when you want to have sex, and it does nothing for you (or very little).
- No problems when you’re alone, but when you’re with another guy, your erections aren’t what they used to be.
- You know or suspect there are psychological or emotional issues that are affecting the quality of your erections.
- You suffer from medical or organic caused erection problems and want to have a fulfilling sex life
- You’re frightened by the prospect of talking with your doctor about this issue
- Your doctor says there are no problems, but there are.
What a buzz killer!
It really can take a toll on a guy, and unfortunately gay & bisexual guys with erection problems suffer from additional issues that don’t affect most straight men, including issues related to gay culture, safer sex and anal sex.
Hi, I’m Mark Davian and I’ve been talking with and helping guys with their sex and relationship concerns for more than 25 years. Since 2004, I’ve been a teacher and leader specializing in supporting the erotic fulfillment of gay and bi guys.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned during this time, it’s that erection problems are one of the top concerns guys have.
And, this issue definitely causes a lot of frustration and angst.
What’s really causing this?
There are many potential causes of erection problems. The medical, physical and organic causes are real. Often these are well served by the medical community.
In contrast, the social, emotional, spiritual and somatic (body-mind) issues that cause and contribute to the problem are often greatly overlooked.
Many guys feel they have erection problems but don’t qualify for an official diagnosis of erectile dysfunction. Unfortunately, their concerns are downplayed as not severe enough to be important. Sadly, this often means they can’t get the help they want and deserve.
In addition, there are unique issues faced by gay and bisexual men when it comes to erection problems. These issues are not well understood by the medical community, and have never been adequately addressed elsewhere (at least based on my research).
Considering all this, the most common factors causing, contributing to and prolonging erection problems are mental, emotional, social and spiritual.
How you approach sex and intimacy has a big impact on your experience. It can even affect how your health and lifestyle choices impact sexual functioning.
Since your mind is your biggest and most important sex organ, this should be no surprise.
Introducing … “Where Did My Woody Go?”
Understanding and Transforming Gay & Bisexual Men’s Erection Problems
This comprehensive study guide (178 pages) contains more than 35 lessons that guide you through understanding the causes and resolutions of erection problems (whether it officially qualifies for a diagnosis of “Erectile Dysfunction” or not), so you can understand the different ways you can address and resolve them.
You’ll also be guided in discovering ways you can have fulfilling sex in spite of the problem.
The accompanying 30 page workbook includes more than a dozen activities and exercises to guide you through self-discovery, better understanding the mental dimensions of sexual experience as well as body based activities you can practice to improve sexual enjoyment.
Here’s a bit of what you’ll learn
- Create an action plan that fits your situation for assessing, addressing and resolving erection problems (and begin implementing right away)
- Have more sensual and satisfying sexual experiences
- Put yourself on a path toward experiencing full body orgasm simply from sensual touch
- Discover how to enjoy sex and real intimacy (with a hard or soft cock)
- Learn how to use medication (if you choose to) for the maximum benefit
- Explore ways to improve communication with your partner (and your doctor, too)
Who Is this for?
Gay and bisexual men who
- Want to be happier with their erections
- Want to explore and understand the social, emotional, somatic and physical issues that cause and prolong erection problems
- Want to have more pleasurable sexual experiences (both with and without erections)
- Are motivated to take action, learn, and grow
Who is this not for?
- Guys who are not willing to put some effort into the activities, exercises and learning process.
- People who expect instant results
- Guys who are only interested in medical information and who are not interested in the social, emotional, somatic and spiritual aspects
- Men who refuse to engage with self-discovery, reflection and personal growth which is an important aspect of the program.
Table of Contents
The main study guide is divided into 4 main parts
- Part 1: Understanding Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Its Causes and Resolutions
- Part 2: Dynamics of Erection Problems: Mental, Social, Emotional & Spiritual
- Part 3: Creating a Holistic Action Plan for Transformation and Erotic Fulfillment
- Part 4: Practical Help for Dealing with Common Issues and Situations
Have a look at the Table of Contents. (Click image for a larger view.)
Bonus #1 – Workbook – Value $59
This 30 page workbook contains more than a dozen activities and exercises including
– physical activities
– self-discovery worksheets
– breathing and masturbation exercises
– journaling prompts
all designed to help deepen your learning and enhance sexual pleasure.
Bonus #2 – Resource List – value $25
This resource list includes links to carefully selected paid and free resources. Links are provided to a variety of books, videos, audios, sex toys and other resources that can supplement your learning and healing.
The resources are listed in the following categories:
– Embodied Masturbation
– Energy Healing
– Medical & Health
– Pleasure Focused Sexual Expression
– Overcoming Guilt and Shame
– Sex Toys and Supplies
Bonus #3 – Supplemental Multimedia Resources – value $19
This document provides links to more than 2 hours of free quality audio and video learning resources to support you in addressing and resolving the issues that contribute to erection problems.
Here’s a summary of what you get
- Where Did My Woody Go study guide – $144 value
This 178 page program contains more than 35 lessons that guide you into understanding and resolving erection problems so you can have more pleasure and sexual satisfaction (for the rest of your life).
- Start learning right now without waiting for shipping – get everything by instant download
- 30 page Workbook – value $59
- Resource List – value $25
- Supplemental Multimedia Resources – value $18
- Much more pleasurable sex for the rest of your life – value $$$…priceless!
Yes, Mark, I’m in! I want to download these resources now.
Questions & Answers
Q. I like to read on paper. Can I get a printed copy?
A. If you prefer, you can very easily print it on standard letter size (8.5 x 11) or A4 paper on your (or a friend’s) printer.
Q. Will this be shipped discreetly?
A. Since everything is instantly downloaded, there is nothing to ship. You can be reading and learning in less than 5 minutes from now. The PDF file format lets you read on any computer or mobile device.
Got other questions? Ask them here. Please be specific so we can understand your question, and be sure to mention the program you’re asking about.
All the policies, disclaimers and disclosures of the Male Healthy Touch Club dba Janus Wellness, LLC apply to your purchase. This includes but is not limited to the Copyright Notice, the Refund Policy, and the Medical and Health Disclaimer (found within our Terms of Service), You can find them under About on the menu above or by clicking here.