This is an audio recording of an online seminar that took place on March 30, 2013. You can download and listen to it on your computer or mobile device.
About this program
The topic of this program is how Tantra and using Tantric practices and principles, including pleasure and desire, can enhance your life regardless of your spiritual beliefs (or lack of them).
During this program we’ll discuss how Tantric practices and principles, including pleasure and desire, can enhance your life regardless of your spiritual beliefs (or lack of them).
During this program you will learn
- What is Tantra anyway?
- The six primary principles of Tantra
- How working with Tantric principles and practices can cause transformation and empowerment
- How to find wellbeing through pleasure and desire
- How better sex is often little more than a delightful side effect of Tantric practice.
- Three physical practices that support emotional freedom and erotic fulfillment
- How you can use open-heartedness and conscious awareness for erotic fulfillment
This program is for gay or bisexual man on a journey toward erotic fulfillment, remarkable relationship or solid self-confidence.
Start listening and learning now!
- 92 minute presentation and Q&A covering the learning objectives above
- mp3 file format
About the presenter
Mark Fleming is a Tantra teacher and erotic educator. He has been exploring the healing connections between sex and spirit for over 20 years. As faculty for the Body Electric School, and in his own workshops, Mark teaches Tantra to individuals, couples and groups throughout the US and Canada.
About the host
Mark Reinert is a relationship coach and erotic educator who helps gay and bisexual men who want more physical pleasure and emotional connection with other men. He has been helping men get more of what they want from life and sex for over twenty years.