After a whole day wound up in the challenges of daily life, so many people find it difficult to relax.
You might be one of them.
You might find it difficult to “switch off” at the end of the day and leave the stresses behind.
Even when you schedule time to relax, the concerns of today or thoughts about tomorrow might invade your “down time”. This can have a negative effect on intimacy, relationships and your health and well being.
Have You Ever Heard the Saying ‘Leave Your Cares Behind’?
We all know we should have times set aside to relax when we leave the stresses behind. Unfortunately, sometimes that’s easier said than done.
Music and nature are two of the most powerful ways to help you let go and relax.
Imagine having at your fingertips 18 hours of relaxing music and nature sounds to use at any time to help you relax and let go of stress …
Even when you don’t have a lot of time to go out into nature you can still experience much of the relaxation that it can offer.
This collection of deeply relaxing music and nature sounds offers just that
- Peace of Mind – the main audio in this collection combines relaxing music with cutting edge brainwave entrainment to enusre deep relaxation and stress relief.
- Bonus #1 – Rest Assured – specially relaxing music by American composer Steve Skudler known for helping people relax through music
- Bonus #2 – 12 hours of relaxing nature sounds including beach waves, forest pathway, river, thunderstorm and fireplace sounds.
- Bonus #3 – 5 more hours of relaxing music
All 18 hours is in high quality downloadable mp3 format for listening on your favorite device.
Here’s your invitation to experience the deeply relaxing combination of beautiful, stress-reducing music with cutting edge brainwave entrainment
Peace of Mind
The main audio in this collection is 37 minutes of beautiful relaxing music from American composer Steve Skudler combined with cutting edge brainwave entrainment (BWE) by Jeff Gignac.
Steve Skudler is a musician and therapist, a natural at creating and producing music that helps relax and inspire people. And he has created some incredible, deeply relaxing music for you here.
Jeff Gignac is considered one of the world’s leading experts in brainwave entrainment (BWE) technology. He uses a cutting-edge approach that creates 3D sounds which means you don’t even have to use headphones (typically required for BWE).
- The music is mixed with cutting edge to guide you into the theta brainwave state
- Uses special technology to create 3D sound so no headphones are needed (as they often are for brainwave entrainment)
- Benefits of listening include improved concentration and memory, enhanced intuition, accelerated healing, stress relief and deep relaxation
- The audio is suitable for use as a relaxation or sleeping aid, for healing, for boosting concentration, memory and intuition.
- Long term benefits of BWE have been reported to include quicker thinking, extraordinary levels of performance and even anti-aging
- Running time 36:18
The added benefits of brainwave entrainment
Brainwave entrainment is not just about relaxation. When your brain has higher levels of theta brainwaves you can benefit in other ways.
- Create a deeper connection with your emotions, allowing you to clear and release them more quickly (rather than being controlled by your emotions)
- Become more creative so you can see problems from a new angle. (This helps you to find the solutions that evade the conscious mind.)
- Increase your memory and concentration. (Theta brainwaves are reported to boost brain power throughout the day.)
- Reduce your stress. (It’s well known that too much stress has a role in many illnesses both mental and physical.)
This stress reducing audio starts in the mid Beta range and continues to gradually sink to 5.5Hz which is a very relaxing, peaceful and meditative state.
The audio also contains a 1hz beat that flows through the entire audio helping people let go of stress and encourages mind/body rejuvenation.
When played of stereo speakers in a room, you’ll notice that there is slight 3D element which will bounce off walls and objects in a room in a way that encourages relaxation. The music starts in the busy beta state – the usual awake and alert state.
This will match the initial state of most listeners. It is then easier to guide them down to deeply relaxed Theta (the state between the slightly relaxed Alpha and the unconscious Delta.)
This technique is called the frequency following response.
This music is deeply relaxing, so please do not listen to it while driving or doing anything where safety requires your alert attention.
Every week you’ll receive one of these 18 audio tracks in high quality, downloadable mp3 format as a bonus.
Each track is one hour long, (except the first “Rest Assured”) totalling 17 and a half more hours of relaxing audio.
Bonus #1 – Rest Assured
Rest Assured is soothing, spiritually inspiring and gently empowering music that can be used to create a healing, mentally cleansing and stress-free environment.
It comes without Brainwave Entrainment so you can enjoy it anywhere and anytime. It’s the perfect accompaniment to Peace of Mind.
Running time: 25:00 minutes.
Bonus #2 Natural Sounds Collection
This collection of 12 hours of relaxing nature sounds from the beach, forest, river, fireplace, and more is ideal for massage, for quiet cuddling or for time alone when you want to relax and escape from everyday stress.
- Audio #1 – Tropical Waves (59:44) – Lay back and imagine you are on a tropical sandy beach, the sun gently beating down on you with the sounds of the waves lapping at the shore.
- Audio #2 – Torrential Rain (59:44) – Feel the first drops of rain on your face. The winds are strong and the force of nature is truly demonstrating its power. You can hear the wind, the rain, the sound of thunder. The first spots of rain make you dive for cover and as you reach your shelter the heavens open.
- Audio #3 – Woodland Bridleway (59:43) – Hear the sound of the trees rustling as you take a relaxing stroll along a tranquil woodland bridleway (horse pathway). Leave all your cares behind as the sun shines down and warms you – just don”t forget to step aside for the passing horses! Sit back and relax while your favorite sounds block out the outside world, and let your imagination roam.
- Audio #4 – Tropical Storm (59:44) – You can hear the sound of thunder and see the lightning. The water runs off the roof of your shelter, and in the distance you can hear the rumble of thunder as the storms weaves it”s watery path.
- Audio #5 – Dusk At The Oasis (59:39) – At last it’s time to rest at the oasis. after a day in the desert. Listen to the sounds of the desert as you imagine setting up camp for the night at the oasis. After a grueling day on the camel train, settle in for the evening as the wind begins to rise.
- Audio #6 – Autumn In The Forest (59:44) – Listen to the leaves rustle as the gusts whistle through the trees and the occasional sound of a forest inhabitant is heard on the wind.
- Audio #7 – Babbling Brook (60:00) – Listen to the water of the brook gently sweeping over the rocks, rushing through the gaps as it makes its way ever onwards.
- Audio #8 – Tropical Beach At Sunset (59:59) – The sun has just gone down and you can hear the sounds of the tropical waves gently lapping on the shore as the creatures of the night start their gentle symphony of sound against the night air.
- Audio #9 – Lazy Summer Day (60:00) – On a hot lazy summer day, sit back, kick back, and let the sun gently warm you as you sip an ice cold lemonade.
- Audio #10 – Hot Jungle Day (60:00) – Enjoy the sounds of another hot humid day in the jungle. Imagine sitting and resting after a long jungle trek through the undergrowth while you take in the beautiful cacophony of natural sounds.
- Audio #11 – Tranquil Waterfall (60:00) – Relax as you hear the water gushing from on high and falls flowing against rock and mixes with the swirling foam producing ripples and currents across the tropical lake.
- Audio #12 – Log Cabin Fireplace – (60:00) – Hear the sound of the logs crackle and spit as they burn. Snuggle up on the rug and stare deep into the fire as the flames warm you and conjure up magical dancing pictures before your eyes.
Bonus #3 – 5 more hours of relaxing music
This relaxing music collection contains 5 hours of relaxing new age music for general listening and relaxation.
- Audio #1. Dimensions (59:01)
- Audio #2. Exploration (59:51)
- Audio #3. Healing (60:46)
- Audio #4. Relaxation (60:12)
- Audio #5. Tranquility (59:55)
Yes! I want these 18 hours of deeply relaxing music and nature sounds to help me relax more and relieve stress
I understand I’ll receive the main audio (Peace of Mind, complete with brainwave entrainment) and the first bonus (Rest Assured) right away, plus having one of the other 17 bonus hour-long audios sent to me every week at no additional charge. I understand the audios are high quality mp3 files that I can download for listening on my favorite device(s).