Find out what very few gay & bi guys know about when it comes to anal hygiene and cleaning out for anal sex
An important note
from Mark Davian
You’re probably closer to knowing how to easily clean out for anal sex than you realize. A lot closer.
In fact, chances are that with the right strategies and shortcuts, you could know how exactly to clean out safely and even begin enjoying the process of getting ready for solo or partnered butt pleasure.
However, before you can enjoy those benefits, you’re going to have to do a little work. It should take you about 75 minutes. That’s approximately how long it will take you to learn the 3 methods you can pick from to easily prep for hassle-free, mess-free anal sex.
Listen, I know lots of guys think cleaning out takes forever and has uncertain results. But that’s not a problem because I show you step by step how to get the cleanliness you want.
And, you’ll learn about which method is best for different situations, including travel and spontaneous sex.
Anyway, the “how to” of anal sex (and prep) is not discussed much in our society, so the knowledge I’m about to share with you is not very well known.
I was wrong
When I first considered creating this resource guide I thought this information was already well known. However, my research including surveys, online forums, and talking to lots of guys online and off has surprised me with how little known these processes and troubleshooting techniques are.
Cleansing easily & safely is possible, if you know how
You can clean out safely, but you do have to take some simple and important safety precautions that I’ve learned a lot of guys simply don’t know about – unfortunately.
Introducing the resource guide: Clean & Happy Butt: Gay & Bi Men’s Quick Guide to Cleaning Out for Anal Sex
What you’ll learn
Here are some of the things you can larn once you get your hands on this resource guide
- 3 different tried and true methods for cleaning out (and how to choose the best one for you)
- Time needed, supplies needed, benefits & risks and a step by step process for each method
- The reason many doctors don’t want people to use enemas and what you can do about it (Your doctor may not have warned you, but you’ll discover this on page 24.)
- 14 reasons why this is a difficult subject for many guys (and insight on overcoming the challenges)
- 9 things you definitely need to avoid to stay mess-free pain-free and pleasure focused
- Safety considerations for each of the 3 cleansing methods (explained in detail)
- Advice for troubleshooting gas, bloating and other frustrating problems (including some things you might never have thought to ask your doctor)
- Alternative health options you may like to explore to make cleaning out and anal sex easier. (You may be doing some already, but chances are you don’t know about all of them.)
- A detailed discussion of how small changes in your diet can help things to be cleaner (or messier – it’s your choice)
- Is removing hair back there good or bad for hygiene? (Page 55 tells how you can do it, if you want to.)
- Keys to avoiding bad smells (and dealing with them if they do happen)
- Practical considerations for setting up your play space (and for safe clean up, too)
- How to prep for anal sex in a way that reduces your risk of HIV and Hepatitis (see page 37) and how you may be unknowingly increasing your risk.
Amazing, but true… Everything you need to get instant relief from the uncertainties of guessing your way through cleaning out and worrying about an unexpected mess during anal sex can be yours once you download Clean & Happy Butt: Gay & Bi Men’s Quick Guide to Cleaning Out for Anal Sex
It’s instantly downloadable and easy to follow and understand, and inexpensive.
You can get your copy if you hurry to the bottom of the page and click on the checkout button.
Here’s What’s Included
- Easy to follow step by step instructions
- Guidance for how to get the best results and troubleshooting problems
- Set up in quick reference format so you can easily check back for reminders later (Also written to be easy to read front to back).
- Instant download without waiting for the mail. You can be reading a few minutes from now. (If you prefer, it an be easily printed on your printer.)
- Suggestions for things you may want to research elsewhere
- 15 chapters of helpful instruction and troubleshooting
Table of Contents
Click the Image to view a larger version.
78 Pages of Highly Practical Instruction
Yes, Mark, I want to download this guide now!
Cleaning for anal sex doesn’t have to be hard or leave lingering doubts.
In 75 short minutes from now you can know more than the vast majority of gay and bisexual guys do about how to keep anal sex clean, and how to make the cleaning process pleasant, safe and hassle-free.
To make it easy for you, I’ve put the wisdom from my years of professional experience helping gay and bi men (as well as from my own personal experiences) into this resource guide.
Peace and pleasure
P.S. There’s no other resource anywhere nearly as thorough as this (at least not that my diligent research could find). It will reveal things your friends and your doctor won’t know – or will be too embarrassed to tell you. You can be reading it in a few short moments from now.
Questions and Answers About the Resource Guide
Q. I like to read on paper. Can I get a printed copy?
A. If you prefer, you can very easily print it on standard letter size (8.5 x 11) or A4 paper on your (or a friend’s) printer.
Q. Will this be shipped discreetly?
A. Since everything is instantly downloaded, there is nothing to ship. You can be reading and learning in less than 5 minutes from now. The PDF file format lets you read on any computer or mobile device.
Got other questions? If you have a question about this guide that you don’t see answered on this page, get in contact. Make sure to say which program you are asking about and the specific nature of your question.
All the policies, disclaimers and disclosures of the Male Healthy Touch Club dba Janus Wellness, LLC apply to your purchase. This includes but is not limited to the Copyright Notice, the Refund Policy, and the Medical and Health Disclaimer (found within our Terms of Service), You can find them under About on the menu above or by clicking here.